Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Starbuck's can keep their Frappachino's and Fritters ...

One of the most common questions I get from clients is ...
"What do I eat for Breakfast?"


It's usually followed by the statement ...
"I don't have any time".


It might seem easy to swing by Starbucks and enjoy sugary treats in the morning or it might seem quick to hit up a fast food spot - full of preservatives and transfat, but are these choices really making you feel good?  Are you energized all day?  Are you focused and motivated at work?  If not, FFL has another option for you ...


This breakfast took me virtually no time to make and is full of nutrition.


1/4 c of this hot cereal with 3/4 c water.  You can cook in on the stove in advance, or for the consideration of time, microwave for 3 minutes.  I topped with pre-cut and washed berries, along with a tablespoon of almond slivers.  For a little sweetness, I sprinkled cinnamon on top.

We all know how important it is to have protein with breakfast, so I tossed two sausage patty's in the toaster oven.  They take about 20 minutes to cook.  I'm a female ... and a multi-tasker ... so I finished getting ready why these baked. I know there is a microwave option as well - but I do try to avoid microwaving when possible.

By the time I was ready to walk out the door, the patty's were done, my water was hot for my tea, and we were ready to roll.



This breakfast is a balance of healthy fat, lean protein, and complex carbohydrates.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day - Fuel Your Body For Success!

On a final note ...this gluten free breakfast is a great option for anyone doing the  Apex Clearvite protocol.

For more information like this, don't hesitate to contact Fuel For Life, LLC.  We are here to help you reach your health goals.
www.FuelForLifeLLC.com
303 - 999 - 1063

No comments:

Post a Comment